Beautiful Blondes teaches the theoretical basics of hair lightening, the fundamental principles that characterise this process and the concept of colorimetry and melanins. The theory of colour and how to read the colour chart is also covered, with emphasis placed on various tones of blonde, the various super-lightening series, lightening reinforcers and de-colourants.
- Intended for: Experienced Colourists
- Format: Theory in the morning / Hands-on workshop in the afternoon.
- What you need to bring with you: Your tool kit, (combs, brushes & hairdryer, etc.) No model is required
- Materials provided: Mannequin head, colour, bowls, brushes, aprons & certificate of completion
10 in stock
Parking not available on-site. Click here for more details.
- 1 day - 10.00AM - 4:30PM
- Wed, 22 Nov 2023
- Accademia, Dublin
- Beatrice Moate
- 10 students per course
- 210 - Redeemable Points
- 60 - Non-refundable Deposit
- 270 - Total Price