Aimed at colourists with a minimum of 3 years’ experience and who have completed Step 1& 2. Colour Correction takes a detailed view of colour change in salon and how to approach these applications technically. Students will gain knowledge on resolving issues such as removing cosmetic colour, darkening and repigmenting, correcting bands, colour fade, and undesired tones. Colourists will be taught to examine the condition and analyse hair in order to plan their process for the best outcome.
- Intended for: Colour technicians with a 3+ years’ experience. This course is for qualified stylists only.
- Format: Theory in the morning/hands-on workshop in the afternoon
- What you need to bring with you: Your tool kit, combs, brushes, hairdryer. No model is required
- Materials provided: Mannequin head, information hand-outs, colour, bowls, brushes, aprons & completion certificate.
8 in stock
Parking not available on-site. Click here for more details.
- 1 day - 10.00AM - 4:30PM
- Wed, 29 Nov 2023
- Accademia, Dublin
- Beatrice Moate
- 8 students per course
- 210 - Redeemable Points
- 60 - Non-refundable Deposit
- 270 - Total Price